Here the blog discussing Fix HP Printer in Error State on Windows 10 Then if you having any HP Printer in Error State on Windows 10. Or you have received numerous error messages while working your HP Printer such as “Printer is Offline”, but the latest is “Printer is an error state“. Then don’t worry about it, Therefore, HP Printers are hugely popular PC accessories but also the most prone to problems after an upgrade to Windows 10. Well, many numbers of users complaint the problem “Printer in Error State on Windows 10” while trying to operate it? This problem, usually occur after your system gets new updates causing the connected device to stop the job. When you can’t get a printout of your document despite you have not made a mistake it creates a very annoying moment. Thus, you just need to follow the given methods to fix Printer in Error State on Windows 10.
How to Fix Printer in Error State
Making few changes in the Port Settings through Device Manager might help you in this situation. Follow the below mentioned steps to Fix Hp Printer in Error State printer problem:
1. First of all, press Windows + R keys together and type devmgmt.msc in the Run dialog box then hit Enter key.
2. On Device Manager Window, click on the View menu and then select “Show hidden devices” option from the drop-down menu.
3. Now expand the Ports (COM & LPT) category and right click on the Printer Port then select Properties option.
4. On the Printer Port (LPT1) Properties dialog box, go to the Port Settings tab and then select “Use any interrupt assigned to the port” option and then check the “Enable legacy Plug and Play detection” box.
5. After the selection, click on OK button to save the changes and then close Device Manager.
6. Finally, restart your Windows 10 computer and then try using your printer.