Some time ago you will search email somewhere between Juno’s best webmail some that have been compared to other, Juno has long been offered a fair measure of various services including general email services and other web services. At the point of Juno email started in 1996, it managed to send as much as 35kb of subscribers’ messages and get as much chance to get. The fact is that despite it may seem almost anyone today, it was huge at that point. By 1998 it had just turned into an excellent service supplier. If you want to know how to get My Juno Email on my iPhone just read this article carefully.
To set up your Juno email on iPhone, here are the steps to follow:
1. On your iPhone, go to settings > Mail, Contacts and Calendars > Add Account > and then select Other
2. Tap Add Mail Account and put in this information:
a. Name: your name
b. Email: your Juno email-address
c. Password: your Juno email-password
d. Description: enter “Juno”
3. Under incoming mail server, select POP3 and put in the details from settings above
4. Under the Outgoing mail server, also put in the above-provided settings
5. Save the settings and head back to “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
6. After selecting your Juno account, tap “Advanced”
7. Go to the Incoming Settings section and in the field for “Server Port”, change the value to 995 and then On the Use SSL toggle.
Note: If you are using the Gmail app, you can log go to Settings > Add Account > other, and then put in your Juno Mail. Click next in manual setup and continue from there with the steps above. If you want to know how to get My Juno Email on My Android read these steps carefully.
1. On your Android phone, go to your mail app and then select setting.
2. Select Choose pop3
3. Put in your Juno email address and password
4. Under incoming settings, put in the related above settings and do the same for the outgoing settings
5. Put in your remaining configuration details and you are good to go.
Try these steps and still, you are Unable to set up Juno issues, you need to contact Juno customer care x-xxx-xxx-xxxx. You can contact Juno Customer Service for troubleshooting Juno Webmail. With the help of a well-prepared and expert professional, we encourage here. Instruct them to determine the login error which you are getting. The service of the Customer Care Group can be reached continuously for its customers. This is the reason that the closure is on the chance that you can connect with customer support 24 x 7 for troubleshooting.